Friday, January 20, 2012

Great Tool to Mange Money

I can be obsessive about my finances. I have always spent hours balancing my checkbook, tracking investments, creating monetary goals, designing budgets, researching ways to save money on products I already use. About a year ago I signed up for  and it changed the way I managed my finances. I go on my  at least once per day. It helps remind me of my goals which motivates me to take all opportunities to make extra money as well as a reminder to avoid spending money needlessly.





FREE Money Management



What’s great about Mint.com

1. It’s FREE! That means there’s no risk to sign up!

2. Easy enrollment. It takes less than 5 minutes to register.

3. All of your financial information is in one place so you can see your assets, liabilities, and net worth at a glance.

4. You add every one of your accounts to your mint.com profile so every time you log in you have every account and it’s information automatically updated. You can see what's happening with all your accounts–checking, savings, investments, retirement–at any moment of the day.

5. It lets you create budgets and track them. I love that it notifies me when I go over my budget in a certain area. It’s great to have a reminder when you don’t realize how much you’re spending!

6. It’s safe and secure!  has uses the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that
banks use. Our practices are monitored and verified by TRUSTe, VeriSign and Hackersafe, and supported by RSA Security.

7. It protects you 24/7.  increases your financial security through email and text alerts that notify you about any large purchases or unusual changes in your accounts and more.

8. is a well respected way to manage money. It has been a Money Top Pick, a PC Magazine Editor's Choice, and we've won awards from Kiplinger's, The Webby's, CNN Money and more. It has over 6 million users.

I do receive payment for anyone who follows these links to sign up but I want my readers to know I would never recommend something unless I felt it was a fabulous product. Even before I became affiliated with this company I have recommended this service to so many of my family and friends and they have all thanked me for introducing them to this incredible service. I get so many requests to promote different products and I turn most of them down because I don't feel that it's something I could put my name behind.  With  I was so excited for the opportunity to become an affiliate so I could promote a product I truly believe in. So head on over today and sign up for  ! You can thank me later!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home