Friday, January 13, 2012

Look Great While Losing Weight

I know most of us have set New Year’s Resolutions that have something to do with working out and losing weight.  I know if I’m going to be dragging myself to the gym I’m at least going to look decent.  The hardest part of going to the gym is getting there and with these three looks you’ll look forward to getting ready and showing off your great work out outfits.  Best of all, you can get free shipping on these orders by clicking the link below and using the promotional code.  I stocked up on all the workout clothes I’d need for the year!


Black and White:
The first look is the most subtle.  It's just black and white and covers the most as it comes with long pants.  You could also just throw a plain black or white T-shirt over this if you'd like more coverage.






Red:
Red stands out and gets you motivated. I love capri workout pants because you stay cool while working out yet don't have to reveal all of your legs.






Neon Green:
This look is when you're confident enough to call attention to yourself with neon colors and wear revealing shorts.  I know I personally am not at that point yet but some of you fit moms may love these.  If you've got it you may as well flaunt it!






Have you been working out a lot this year? Which one of these outfits do you like the best?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home