Friday, January 6, 2012

Frostini

Photo Courtesy of: © Starbuck Liqueurs
I love smooth and creamy drinks in front of a warm fire on a cold winter night.  I can be pretty picky because I’m not a big drinker but this martini never disappoints.  It’s made with Starbucks’ Cream and Coffee Liqueurs and peppermint schnapps topped with some fresh mint.  Sometimes I even add just a little dark chocolate shavings for a little chocolate flavor with my mint.  It’s sooooooooo good!

Ingredients:
1 part Starbucks Cream Liqueur
1 part Starbucks Coffee Liqueur
1/4 part DeKuyper Peppermint Schnapps
fresh mint sprig for garnish

Preparation:
1.    Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
2.    Shake well.
3.    Strain into a frozen cocktail glass.
4.    Garnish with a sprig of mint.

If you like Less Than Perfect Parents click here to vote for me for Babble's "Most Useful" Award!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At February 5, 2012 at 1:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks delicious! The hubby and I will have to try it out when the kiddos go to sleep one night :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home