Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Trench Coats

Pack away those winter jackets!  Spring is here and with it the arrival of some lovely trenchcoats.  Trench coats are timeless as well as functional so they're worth spending a little more money on as they will be in your wardrobe for a long time.  They are perfect for keeping you dry and comfortable on rainy or windy days all while looking stylish!  I love these coats because they can be casual or dressy depending on what you pair them with.  There are so many to choose from but I picked some of my favorites below.







Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At April 5, 2011 at 1:56 PM , Anonymous Brooke said...

These are all gorgeous...now to choose just one!

 
At April 7, 2011 at 1:16 PM , Blogger B's Mom said...

I have my eye on a white trench, and I think you just sold me on it! :)

 
At April 8, 2011 at 10:19 PM , Blogger Anne Cherie said...

Awesome blog! Love the décor. I'm your newest follower :D luv if you follow back!http://cherie-fashion.blogspot.com/

 
At April 10, 2011 at 2:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi!!! I'm stopping by and following you from Relax and Surf Sunday. I hope you'll check out my blog Frazzled Mama at http://frazzled-mama.com and follow me back.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home