Friday, February 11, 2011

Follow Friday: Stress Free Kids

It’s Friday and each week I’m doing a post on a great blog to follow.  This week’s blog is Stress Free Kids by Lori Lite.  Stress Free Kids is focused on “helping children, teens, and adults decrease stress, anxiety, and anger.”  One of the reasons I value Lori so much is that I truly believe her mission in life is to help others, especially children, and making money is secondary to that goal.

Her blog features great articles on how to be a great caregiver without all the stress!  She also has a line of books and CD’s that would benefit both parents and teachers who want to create a calm environment for the children in their care.  Even her tweets are the best around, I always feel like she says something calming just as I’m getting stressed!  I’m not sure how she does it!
Blog:

Website:

Twitter:

Facebook

Labels:

4 Comments:

At February 11, 2011 at 2:09 PM , Anonymous Cindy Springsteen said...

I completely agree! Lori is a great person to follow anyday! Her tweets always help and the Stress Busters are the best!

 
At February 12, 2011 at 9:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

such a great and generous act to commend someone. i salute your idea.

 
At February 12, 2011 at 11:16 AM , Anonymous Betty K said...

In chaos, she can be your voice of reason. Thanks, for all your help, Lori.

 
At February 17, 2011 at 6:23 PM , Blogger Mary Prather said...

I am going to check this blog out. Thank you! I'm visiting you from Bloggy Moms and am your newest follower. Stop and say hello!

~Mary
http://www.homegrownlearners.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home