Monday, May 2, 2011

Sexy Date Night Look

So I'm going away for the night to Boston with my love (no kids) and I put this outfit together for the occasion.  This is much sexier and glamorous than what I normally wear (think jeans, hoodie, and sneakers on the baseball field) but I never get away so this is very exciting!  I first picked the dress.  I knew even before I started looking it had to be red and low-cut yet still classy.  Since this dress had silver trim I then matched the shoes and purse.  I didn't want too much red to I kept the jewelry to simple silver.  I think this will be a night to remember!



What do you do for date night?  I'd love to hear about your romantic getaways!

 

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At May 4, 2011 at 4:06 PM , Blogger XO-aprilraechelle* said...

New follower here- found you through a follower of mine. Love your theme! Please follow me back, always looking for Bloggy Moms to learn from and share with.

Loved the red outfit- super sexy while looking super classy :)

XO-aprilraechelle*

http://atpauley2011.blogspot.com

 
At May 8, 2011 at 11:46 PM , Blogger i'm just me! said...

New follower here from MBC! Love the blog! I can't wait to read more!

Please check out my blog and hopefully you will return the favor!

http://greatexpectations-kyna.blogspot.com/

 
At May 13, 2011 at 8:13 PM , Blogger Mrs. C said...

Whoo Hooo girl...sizzle sizzle..hope you enjoyed your time away from the kiddos!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home