Friday, February 4, 2011

Follow Friday: jmbthinks

Every Friday I will be featuring a blog that I think is really worth following.  This week I picked jmbthinks.  This blog is by Janis Meredith who's blog is aimed at "helping you on your journey of sports, family, faith, and life."  She is married to a coach of 27 years and has three kids who are actively involved in sports.  This gives her the unique perspective of life from both sides of the bench, as a coach's wife and as an athlete's parent. 

I personally love this blog because I am a girly girl raising a boyish boy who loves every sport out there.  I can't even count how many of her posts have helped me out!  Her advice ranges from how to help your kids in each sport to Super Bowl party ideas to dealing with the emotional aspects of having a child playing sports.  She even helps you ladies who aren't into the sporting scene at all (Pink jerseys to get us girls geared up for the game sounds fun to me)!

If you have anyone in your family who's involved in sports at all, from players to just men who watch from the couch, this is a great blog to follow.


Blog:
jmbthinks.com
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/jmbthinks
Facebook:
www.facebook.com/sportsparenting

Labels:

5 Comments:

At February 4, 2011 at 11:18 AM , Blogger Amy M. said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog! I'm following you back!

-Amy
Life/Crafting by Candlelight

 
At February 4, 2011 at 11:52 AM , Blogger Janelle said...

Hi I am following you from Bloggy Moms. I love your blog. I would love for you to follow me back.
www.pinkhippoboutique.blogspot.com

 
At February 4, 2011 at 10:53 PM , Blogger Hyde said...

New follower!
Hope you can stop by and follow us at
Www.Adventuresofamnmom.Com

 
At February 5, 2011 at 3:25 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am in the opposite position where I love sports and have a daughter (4 years old) who seems intent on being a girly girl. I have accepted it and have all my hopes on my second daughter taking to sports. The blog is great though.

 
At February 5, 2011 at 6:30 PM , Blogger Janis said...

Mohammed, hope you have better luck with your second daughter being interested in sports! You never know withe the girly girl though....she may get interested as she gets older. My girls are feminine, but tough!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home